Founded in 1957, Weisler and Associates, Inc. is a manufacturers' representative firm specializing in electrical/electronic control, protection and regulation products for the Electric Utility, Heavy Industrial and Telecommunications markets.
iES28 product family is IEC 61850-3 Edition 2 certified by KEMA
8/15/2014 - iS5 Communications
iS5 Communications is the first SAS communications company that has its products certified with the Second Edition of the IEC 61850-3. This new edition published in December of 2013 is significantly more stringent than the previous one and includes the following technical changes:
- Requirements are in line with those of other equipment used in the same environment (e.g. protection relays)
- Added Product safety based on IEC 60255-27
- Impulse Voltage test for 5KV
- Dialectic Voltage test for 2KV
- Clearance and Creepage according to Overvoltage degree and pollution category levels
- Protective Bonding Resistance
- Flammability UL94-V0 and Single fault conditions
- EMC requirements completed and in line with IEC 60255 series and IEC 61000-6-5
- Added severe mechanical tests: Bump with 10/20G acceleration and Seismic IEC 60255-21-3
We have taken this step to certify our equipment to the same standards as protective relays to further emphasize our commitment to be a leader in providing communication equipment for the power utility automation market.
Please contact your local Weisler & Associates sales office if you would like information or pricing for the iES28 series of Intelligent Ethernet Switches.
Alcad Standby Batteries
- Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) Pocket Plate, Sintered, Low Maintenance, Ultra Low-Maintenance, and Solar Range
- Flooded Lead-Acid Pasted Plate and Plante' cells and blocks
- VRLA (AGM and Gel) 2, 4, 6, and 12V monoblocks
- UBC and IBC Seismic and standard rack systems and cabinets
- AT10.1, AT30 and SCR Chargers, InCharger