Founded in 1957, Weisler and Associates, Inc. is a manufacturers' representative firm specializing in electrical/electronic control, protection and regulation products for the Electric Utility, Heavy Industrial and Telecommunications markets.
iES28 product family is IEC 61850-3 Edition 2 certified by KEMA
8/15/2014 - iS5 Communications
iS5 Communications is the first SAS communications company that has its products certified with the Second Edition of the IEC 61850-3. This new edition published in December of 2013 is significantly more stringent than the previous one and includes the following technical changes:
- Requirements are in line with those of other equipment used in the same environment (e.g. protection relays)
- Added Product safety based on IEC 60255-27
- Impulse Voltage test for 5KV
- Dialectic Voltage test for 2KV
- Clearance and Creepage according to Overvoltage degree and pollution category levels
- Protective Bonding Resistance
- Flammability UL94-V0 and Single fault conditions
- EMC requirements completed and in line with IEC 60255 series and IEC 61000-6-5
- Added severe mechanical tests: Bump with 10/20G acceleration and Seismic IEC 60255-21-3
We have taken this step to certify our equipment to the same standards as protective relays to further emphasize our commitment to be a leader in providing communication equipment for the power utility automation market.
Please contact your local Weisler & Associates sales office if you would like information or pricing for the iES28 series of Intelligent Ethernet Switches.
Midtronics Stationary Power
AR, IA, S.IL, KS, LA, OK, MN, MO, NE, TX
- Conductance Battery Test, Management and Diagnostic Solutions for stationary and industrial engine start battery applications
- Celltron Handheld Conductance Testers
- Cellguard Battery Monitoring Systems
- Battery diagnostic accessories for telecom, UPS, and standby applications