Founded in 1957, Weisler and Associates, Inc. is a manufacturers' representative firm specializing in electrical/electronic control, protection and regulation products for the Electric Utility, Heavy Industrial and Telecommunications markets.
12.04.2013 - Basler Electric Protective Relaying Seminar
Basler Electric Company and Weisler & Associates, Inc. are hosting a protective relaying seminar on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at Marriott West Loop by The Galleria in Houston, TX.
This seminar is intended to benefit consulting engineers working with heavy industrials, power plants or utilities and end users at utilities and heavy industrials.
- How and why to set up protection for utility source distribution (main–tie-main) applications using relays and communication modes
- How and why to use transformer and generator/intertie protection to make plants more efficient
- Functions required for each protection zone and why each is used
Attend to learn:
- 6:30 am Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- 7:00 am Registration
- 7:30 am Seminar Begins
- 9:15 am Break
- 11:30 am Lunch Compliments of Basler Electric
- 1:30 pm Break
- 3:00 pm Seminar Concludes
- Patrick Bornhoeft, Market Segment Sales Manager, Basler Electric
- Suparat Pavavicharn, P.E., Senior Application Engineer, Basler Electric
The cost is $100 per person (Discounted to $75 per person if 3 or more from the same company are registered.)
Concentric Devices, Inc. has selected Weisler & Associates, Inc. to represent their series of next generation terminal blocks
HOUSTON, TX (8/24/2011) Weisler & Associates, Inc. is now offering Concentric Devices, Inc. distribution terminal blocks, CT shunting or grounding terminal blocks and circuit interrupting terminal blocks.
These are the next generation of value-added electrical terminal blocks which utilize "iQ Technology" to provide a completely integrated connectivity solution for electrical control applications. Each has a specific function, and yet is fully integrated with the others.
This technology provides totally captive hardware, dead front and finger safe isolation, maximum design flexibility, highest circuit density, fastest termination, positive circuit identification, easiest installation and quickest circuit testing after installation. The combination of these features provides the user with dramatic increases in productivity, safety and reliability.
Midtronics Stationary Power
AR, IA, S.IL, KS, LA, OK, MN, MO, NE, TX
- Conductance Battery Test, Management and Diagnostic Solutions for stationary and industrial engine start battery applications
- Celltron Handheld Conductance Testers
- Cellguard Battery Monitoring Systems
- Battery diagnostic accessories for telecom, UPS, and standby applications